Tuesday 20 December 2011

Living for today

Firstly, a warm welcome to my blog! This is my first entry and it has taken me a while to get to as I got way too carried away googling blog designs and my perfectionist streak came hurtling through... meaning I spent hours looking and planning and making absolutely no decisions at all. So be prepared to revisit this blog and find the design has changed as my perfectionist tendencies slowly rear their ever-present heads =)


And so funnily enough my word for today was: ACCEPTANCE.
I am a very passionate woman and most especially passionate about health and vitality and living your life to the fullest. But we can get bogged down by "trying" to live that life to the best it can be. And "trying" defeats the whole purpose right?


We spend so much time planning and researching and reading and don't get me wrong, all those are great and so important to give us our groundwork but do we really stop and just let that knowledge settle and work its magic? We are AMAZING people, capable of so much... if we let ourselves just be. The hardest thing is to let yourself go and switch your inner commentary off!


It seems all we have to do is live in the present. When you read it, it is such a beautifully simple statement. 
To live here on this Earth.
To be committed to this very second and THAT IS ALL.
No more.
You can't ask anymore of yourself than that.
No pressure, no expectations of what tomorrow will bring. 
Simply surrender yourself to yourself, as the human being you are at this moment in time.
That is Beauty. That is Love. That is Light.


And that is enough!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers